So, even though literacy training is a struggle to sit through - 6 hours in one chair!! - they actually had a lot of good ideas for starting Writer's Workshop. I'm actually really excited to start teaching it next week!
So far, we've just been doing event writing, since I wasn't sure how to start the workshop and not screw up my kids too badly. :)
The thing that made me laugh today, though, was this morning. Debbie asked us if we had any really embarrassing or funny stories to tell. Some of them were so funny!!! I didn't have a very good story, since I don't get embarrassed very easily, although I did get kind of embarrassed tonight. . .just know that if you think someone is never going to hear the ringtone you've set (because when they call you, they aren't near you, right? It makes a little bit of sense at least!), they probably still are going to hear it, somehow, when you least expect it.
And you might be a little embarrassed about it. That's all. :)
November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOL!
Post a Comment