November 15, 2010

Hilarious

I have the BEST kiddos.

For writing today, I put up 4 different story starters for them to choose from (creative writing). I told them that when they were finished, they needed to come show me, so I could make sure they'd actually done what they were supposed to. . .

Q. comes up to me and starts reading his story:
"One morning when I woke up, you won't even believe this, it was Thanksgiving again!! I was confused because I remembered eating yesterday. I remembered eating a whole pumpkin pie. Then I remembered running to the toilet. . . "


and that's as far as he got before I busted a gut laughing. Literally. I had to sit down, I was laughing so hard. The rest of the kids were shocked - "Miss Nichols, we've never seen you laugh this hard!! Are you okay??"



I love my children.

No comments: