Life is pretty good right now. This week started out AWFUL. Oh man, it was the worst at first. But I guess there's something to be said for "enduring to the end," because this week ended just so wonderfully, that I can't complain about the first part of it, because it was so awesome. :)
Good news - my classroom is finally finally finished!!!! It looks awesome and I haven't yet taken pictures of it, but I will.
Bad/Good news - school starts in about 2 weeks!!! I am freaking out!!! I am so so so excited but also so very nervous to be a "real" teacher!
Also, I found this picture when photography-blog-stalking a couple of days ago and I just love it so much so I will share it.

It's from a contest that the pioneer woman did a long time ago. But I love it so much that it's my desktop picture right now. To me, it's all about the first note of a new piano piece. Hesitant and exciting. Is it going to sound well? Am I going to like it? I'm not sure what I'm doing. . .but I'm going for it! Totally applicable to a couple different parts of my life right now.


No comments:
Post a Comment