I love my sisters! :)
Me and Megan just emanate awesomeness.
Christmas Eve PJ's! (the girls wouldn't be serious)
Grandpa Nichols gave us an awesome "A Christmas Story" version of Monopoly for Christmas, and let me tell you, it was Michala's FAVORITE present! I must've played that game more times over the break than I have in my entire life!
. . .and of course she figured out the Park Place/Boardwalk (or in this case BB Gun/Leg Lamp!) secret. . .and won. a lot. but I'm not bitter or anything.
We got to decorate gingerbread cookies and I made Lucy and Ricky Ricardo. :)
Is our puppy dog not the cutest ever? (don't say anything mom!!!)
On the day before I came back to Utah, I went to Dallas to visit the family that I nanny for, the Oldroyds. It was such a fun day! I love those kids so much!!
Emma being a rock star on Guitar Hero. (She's 3!)
Me and Josh, 5
David, 8, and Emma in her fluffy pink tutu
Jake, 11, Emma, and Josh rocking out to Guitar Hero!
Emma licking the brownie bowl! Isn't she adorable?


No comments:
Post a Comment