If I Could Be...
I would be....
A Vegatable: asparagus
An Animal: macaroni penguin
A Fruit: strawberry
A Color: yellow for sure. I'm a xanthophile.
A Household Object: Dryer
Article of Clothing: polka-dot sweater
A Drink: raspberry lemonade
A Famous Person: none of the above.
A Film Character: Maria from Sound of Music maybe
A Cartoon Character: Jerry the mouse
A Car: my Honda
A City: Washington, D.C.
A Country: England
A Mythical Creature: Mermaid
A Chocolate Bar: Dove Dark Chocolate
A Book: Anne of Green Gables
A Sport: soccer
A Word: xanthophile
One of Your Family: hmmm. . .Michala?
One Of Your Friends: I don't even know
My First Times...
Drank alcohol? nope
Got kissed? "I remember when we kissed. . .I still feel it on my lips." -Miley Cyrus
Got your heart broken? yep. 'nuff said.
Got arrested? nope
Smoked a cigarette? Nope never
Lost someone close to you? as in died? yes. as in just gone out of my life? yes again,.
Broken a bone? only my toe
Got cheated on? yes, unfortunately.
Rode the city bus? to the Sandy TRAX station with Morgan once.
Went to a concert? orchestra concerts.
Met someone famous? does Sheri Dew count?
Dyed your hair? Nope
Got your own cell phone? as in pay for it myself? nope
Had a boy/girl friend? yes
Got the Internet? um. . .on it right now
Joined Myspace? for about a year of my life. it's lame.
Snuck out of the house? no. if I had, I would probably not be alive right now. :)
Got your own digital camera? yeppers
Got Drunk? no way
All About Me
I Am: awesome. duh.
I Want: my bathroom heater to work!
I Have: a coloring book on my desk.
I Wish: on stars. and at 11:11.
I Hate: that I can't stop it.
I Fear: public speaking
I Hear: cars driving by.
I Search: what?
I Wonder: if I'll ever find it again.
I Regret: not much.
I Love: music
I Ache: in my sinuses
I Always: hate to get up in the morning.
I Usually: read everything in sight.
I Am Not: a dork. okay, maybe I am.
I Dance: while cleaning
I Sing: all the freaking time
I Never: get to sleep in on weekdays.
I Rarely: go to bed before 11
I Cry: frequently. over stupid things.
I Am Not Always: good with people
I Lose: loose pieces of paper very easily
I'm Confused: because I'm blonde.
I Need: to go shopping for a new dress for Steve's wedding.
I Should: take a nap.
Finish The Sentence
My ex...I'm still trying to figure hiim out.
Maybe I should...go finish my book.
I love...reading children's literature.
People would say that i'm...a dork. I love it.
I don't understand...life sometimes.
When i wake up in the morning...I'm freezing.
I lost...my wicked piano book. But I think it's at home.
Life is full of...surprises, that's for sure.
My past...likes to haunt me sometimes.
I get annoyed when...I can't finish a good book.
Parties are...not really my cup of tea.
I wish...I may, i wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.
Dogs...I love.
Cats...make me sneeze
Tomorrow...I'm going shopping with Karen!!
I have low tolerance...for pain.
If I had a million dollars...I would probably go shopping. I'm such a girl. :)
I'm totally terrified...of about three things.
The First Thing I Think Of
Relationships: would be nice
Your Last Ex: engaged
Power: not my thing
Food: Thin Mints that are frozen
Drugs: Dumbo
The President: uh-oh
War: a necessary evil
Cars: love that I finally have one!
Gas Prices: sad they're going up. :(
Halloween: what's the point?
Religion: I have a D&C test next week.
Politics: eh
MySpace: stupid
Worst Fear: personal
Marriage: Mr. Right
Fashion: fun
Brunettes: are not better than blondes. don't believe them. . . :)
Redheads: fun
Work: absolutely LOVE my job!!
Football: I'm from Texas, what more needs to be said?
Animals: baby beavers are called kittens, did you know?
Porta Potties: dis.gust.ing.
Pajamas: footies all the way!
Pictures: love to take them
In the Shower
Do you shower in the morning or evening? mornings, usually.
Do you use liquid or bar soap? body wash
Do you use shampoo and conditioner or just shampoo? both. I have to.
Do you brush your teeth in the shower? no
Do you shave in the shower? no, our shower's way too small
Do you sing in the shower? yes
Do you use a washcloth? to wash my face
Do you have a door or a curtain on your shower? curtain
Have you every taken a call in the shower? nope
Have you ever showered in your swimsuit? as a kid after swimming
Have you ever showered with a member of the same sex? no
Have you ever showered with a member of the opposite sex? no
Do you share a bathroom with someone? Mel
Do you listen to the radio in the shower? no.
Do you wear a shower cap? no
Do you wash behind your ears? yeah
Describe your shower in three words: hot, long, clean?
What one thing would you change about your shower? that the bathroom heater would work!!!!
What would make your shower time better for you? see above answer
What is the one thing you can't do without in your shower? umm. . .water?
What is the oddest thing that has happened to you in the shower? I don't think anything odd has happened to me in the shower
What is the best thing that has happened to you in the shower? weird question
When was the last time you showered? today
When are you going to take a shower next? probably tomorrow
January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment