January 31, 2009
Funny Story
So, our ward talent show is tonight at a nearby nursing home. I wanted to play through my song (I'm playing piano) a couple of times this afternoon, just to practice. Well, I headed to the HFAC to find a practice room, and (of course) there were none open because, unbeknownst to me, today is the day for auditions for the School of Music. I was mad because all the other classrooms with pianos in them all over campus are locked cuz it's Saturday. So I headed over to the student center and, luckily, the piano in the Terrace was free. So I was practicing, and it sounded pretty dang good. haha :) Well, this cute old man came up to me while I was playing, laid a couple of dollars on the piano, and thanked me for "serenading" them. I had no idea what to do. It was really funny! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment