This is what mine looks like. I only put the makeup I use fairly frequently on it, and kept the other stuff in my box to pull out when needed. I love it! Thanks, Melissa! :)
July 16, 2011
Craftiness
My friend Melissa is a GENIUS. :) She made one of these makeup-organizer things and I just had to copy her and make one for myself! It is so easy adn much cuter and more organized than the box I've been using for makeup.

This is what mine looks like. I only put the makeup I use fairly frequently on it, and kept the other stuff in my box to pull out when needed. I love it! Thanks, Melissa! :)
This is what mine looks like. I only put the makeup I use fairly frequently on it, and kept the other stuff in my box to pull out when needed. I love it! Thanks, Melissa! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yeah!! it looks awesome!! =)) like the fabric/scrapbook paper you used too =) it really is a genius idea lol
Post a Comment