Wow. I can feel the stress building in me right now. Which is weird, because I'm normally not that stressed out. Usually, I feel fine, and then one day all the stress from the last 2 months comes out to haunt me.
Maybe that's what's happening to me today.
I seriously just can't seem to get a grip on my life this week. Things are slipping because I just don't have the time or energy to deal with them at the moment. Things that probably should be dealt with and processed.
Like taking down the Christmas decorations. And working out my life.
Today's an "I could use a hug" day. Yup.
Oh well. You take life as it comes to you. Hopefully after next month things will calm down and I can breathe again.
January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Just remember on those days when you need a hug - I always have hugs for you. You are a very special young lady and (Grandpa) and I love you with all our hearts.
Post a Comment