I am such a lucky girl!! I get to teach preschool here on BYU campus, in the Joseph F. Smith building. I absolutely love it! (no surprise, if you know me even a little bit). This is picture is representative of our Friday "prep days," which pretty much rock my world. Last week we set up a new dramatic play center, you guessed it, dress-up! . . .and I think that we had more fun setting it up than the kids had playing with it all week!
October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like fun!! Do you get credit for working there or are they paying you?!
Oh man, I miss that class. I miss our fabulous trio.
Bah! Girls, why don't we just all graduate together and then just all gets jobs at the exact same place?! We were incredible together!!!
Post a Comment